Video: 'How Tu' Use the Portal's Tools Webinar
Our 11/16/21 edition of the Portal’s “How Tuesday” webinar series provided a tutorial on using Groups and the Portal’s other advanced tools.
Topics covered include:
- Editing the appearance of maps in the Active tab
- How to create and save Drawings and Map Bookmarks
- How to start a Group and share Drawings and Map Bookmarks with members
- Overlaying map data from outside websites with the Portal’s ArcGIS Service Input Tool
- Additional Marine Planner buttons: Operating the linear measurement tool, generating short URLs and embed codes, and exporting PDF files of maps
- A peak ahead at tool upgrades planned for the future
The session was hosted by Portal project manager Karl Vilacoba of the Monmouth University Urban Coast Institute and developer Ryan Hodges of Ecotrust.
Share this story